Attention Women Entrepreneurs !
There are so many things we have to contend with in our lives on a daily basis and sometimes those things cause us to lose sight of what we really want our business to look like . Your life doesn’t have to continuously be lived in an unmanageable and chaotic manner. It is imaginable and possible for you to have a thriving business whether you are working from home, in an outside office space or working it part-time while you have a full-time job. All you need to have is a The Big Picture of where you want to be and begin moving towards it.
Are you an entrepreneur who works alone, “solo,” running your business single-handedly, but you are struggling with how to get it all done?
Do you have a home-based business and you can’t seem to make the distinction between home and business priorities and its impacting your bottom-line?
Are you in the early stages of building your business and don’t know where to start first?
Do you find yourself focusing in too many directions and nothing is getting done?
You are working a full-time job and working your business part-time, but you’re having difficultly balancing the two?
You’ve been in business for a while and you want to expand, but you’re not clear what that looks like.
You’re not getting the steady flow of clients to sustain your business?
Let me help you create a visual plan for your business and life….
What is your Big Picture vision?
- To launch a new business or grow your existing one
- To transition from Corporate America to living your passion full-time.
- To write that book you’ve been talking about
- To generate more clients and increase your revenue
- To be able to live debt-free and financially independent
- To remodel your life so you can yield a fruitful business and personal life
Whatever you want, there’s a way to approach your Big Picture ideal.
The Big Picture 4 Step Design System™ is an accelerated approach I use to help you get the results you want. The system is designed to help you stay focused and productive by keeping you aligned with the Big Picture – your vision.
Here’s how it works:
Step #1 Clarify
This is what we call the mind mapping phase for clearing the field of the mind so you can see what it is you want.
Step #2 Sketch
Here’s where the fun begins as we start the canvas work. This is where we draw out your essential features of your Big Picture.
Step #3 Self Mastery
As a painter of your own masterpiece, you will encounter obstacles in creating your Big Picture. Here is where the internal work is done to help you make that transformation navigating old beliefs, setbacks, obstacles and new ways of seeing things again.
Step #4 Refine
Now is the time to test drive your new design. Here is where we are observing, making any adjustments, tweaks and putting on the finishing touches.
“I really enjoyed my sessions with Coach Cherri. Her insight and probing questions allowed me to keep focused on my desired goals and ambitions. I highly recommend her to any woman that desires more out of life and who are ready for change”.
During our sessions, I learned to keep my focus on task, prioritize, as well goal setting. The tools I was taught helped me to overcome any obstacle or challenge. I have also learned to change my thinking, as well as value myself, having lots to offer to this world. I encourage anyone who is stuck, stagnant, complacent, or just doesn’t have a clue, to have a conversation with Cherri. Thank you for all you do. My life now has direction with a purpose. Again, thank you!
…..and now you get to live your vision!
If any of this resonates with you and you’d like to learn more about working with The Big Picture Coach and get your vision off the ground, then here are a few ways you can get started:
- Sign up to receive my complimentary Six Clues You’re Getting In The Way Of Living Your Vision eBook to identify some key clues that might be holding you back from having what you want. As a bonus, you will receive my newsletter blog insights with tips, tools and inspiration to help you move forward in your business and personal life.
- If you are interested in exploring how you can go from your current reality to the desired state in business and life, Contact Me to apply for The Big Picture 30 minute Strategy Session. You will be able to take away a plan to get you started in the right direction.